WIN £100 Amazon Voucher with Chris Knott Insurance

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.
Chris Knott

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

WIN £100 Amazon Voucher with Chris Knott Insurance

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Announcing details of the Chris Knott November Prize Draw...

Thank you if you got a quote from us since we started these monthly prize draws back in September.

November's prize is a £100 Amazon Voucher and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is ask us to quote for your car insurance during November. You'll automatically be entered into the draw and we'll make sure the winner receives their prize in plenty of time for Christmas.

You can keep the £100 Amazon voucher for yourself or use it to buy Christmas presents for others.

Simply call the Chris Knott Car Insurance quoteline on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and mention the forum.

Still not sure about whether it's worth calling? Here's some feedback about Chris Knott Insurance from satisfied customers in the last couple of weeks...

RECENT TESTIMONIALS:

"Rang up for a quote to see if CK could beat my current renewal quote and they did by £65. Great and friendly service by Rebecca and very pleased with the outcome of calling the company." BanzaiMike, MPS Owners Club

"I've just renewed with Chris Knott, excellent price of £200 for fully comp, business use for me, 11k miles a year & 7 years no claims. Was with Skoda insurance, they wanted £260!! & wouldn't budge when I said I'd found cheaper quotes. Very happy chappy." Caspian, Yeti Owners Club

"Chris Knott have my business, beat the quote by some margin and no fuss about winter wheels. Excellent broker." ben4012, Briskoda.net

"Great service from CK. I paid <£400 with all my mods declared. Even put the missus car on a multi." JB21, MPS Owners Club

"Reinsured with Chris Knott in 2014 using the VWAF scheme; saved 30% on my renewal quote and got better cover. Highly recommended, Thanks!" Stevewoodmeuk, VWAudi Forum

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login