UKPassats INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B3

UKPassats INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Hi, just to let you know I'm away for a couple of weeks so I won't be able to reply to posts or PMs but I'll be back on 18/8.

In the meantime, please continue to call us for quotes. We've had a brilliant July and it's all down to car club/forum members like you picking up the phone.

Online v Phone
We know many of you like to get your quotes online but we're able to beat the price comparison sites if we can talk to you - we get a better feel for you over the phone and we can ask different questions to manually decide whether you're a good risk to take on and at what price. This benefits you far more than a simple "computer says yes, computer says no" scenario.

Pick up the phone and ask us to quote (Tel: 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477) - you'll be glad you did when we beat your best quote (which we currently do for almost 50% of all callers).

Multi-car households
If you have multi-car policies with the likes of Admiral, we can compete with these too. Those companies typically only have their own products to sell. We have access to a whole range of insurers and can pick the most appropriate one for each individual vehicle but still give you the benefit of a single renewal date and a single point of contact - call Chris Knott Insurance for your quote today.

Past experience
It may be that you've asked us to quote in the past and we weren't able to help. If that's the case it's definitely worth calling us again when your renewal falls due. With postcode relaxations and changes to driver age requirements in the last 12 months there's a good chance that we've dealt with whatever was preventing us from winning your business last time. And if price was the issue, please don't miss out on this one thing - we currently have insurers queuing up at our door for good, clean, car club/forum member drivers and they'll support us in doing whatever it takes to win the right cases.

You all know what insurance is like. Today's low rates may start to rise again tomorrow. Let's both make hay while the sun shines!

Give us a call on 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477 and mention this forum to see how much we can save you.

See you in a couple of weeks.

best regards,
Nick

More feedback found this week...

"CK have pulled out all of the stops to give me a great price this year! Well made up!" Ryan-H, R32 Owners Club

"I would also recommend you speak to Chris Knott for other types of insurance too. I recently moved my House Insurance and saved over £900 :) - with my car insurance that's £1400 I've saved this year by moving over." NeRo, zroadster.org

"Just want to say a huge thanks for the service you guys have provided so far. The exhaust mod has been added free of charge. Really pleased with how you operate." raymondbowon, FocusSTOC.com

"Very impressed with the service and for beating my renewal quote by a healthy margin. Also insured my Favorit through yourselves as the policy was £200 cheaper than anywhere else! I'm very impressed and hopefully I will keep using you guys in future. Thanks." pierst1, Briskoda.net

"Another new customer here, they saved me about £85 on the renewal price, happy days...." fabmar, FiestaST OC

Chris Knott Insurance - Official forum partner
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and quote ref UPA-43
LIKE us on Facebook

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login