UKPassats INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Car Insurance/Breakdown Cover/Home Insurance/Online Travel Insurance - Chris Knottt can help you - With Savings for UKPASSATS members- See inside for all offers and advice they can offer you.

Moderators: desertstorm, water01, vwnutant, ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns
B2

Re: UKPassats INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Here’s some more feedback on the Chris Knott service received via car club forums and TrustPilot where our Trust Score is now 9.4/10…

If you’d like a quote from the club/forum’s trusted partner please give Chris Knott a call on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to access the full benefit for members.

“Competitive quote, quick & easy service, professional service.” Tanya L, TrustPilot

"Just like to say what a friendly Insurance Company Chris Knott are :) I rang up yesterday and got a very good quote for my GT86 Auto and you managed to beat the LV Renewal by about £48, other Insurance Companies through Compare The Market were quoting about £100 to £200 more." Test Drives Unlimited, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"I have just changed my insurance over to Chris Knott. Had been with my previous insurer for 5 years. Chris Knott knocked £50 off my renewal which my old insurer wouldn't price match. Great customer service from Tabitha who provided my quote then Ian who processed the quote when I went ahead. Would recommend to anyone to give these guys a try." J306TD, BimmerForums

"Good people to deal with." Hamish M, TrustPilot

"Very helpful. My phone call was answered quickly and I didn't have to go through too much button pressing!" Jill T, TrustPilot

"Kim was excellent, honest and beat the best quote I got online. So far would really recommend these guys, better than all the other 'performance friendly' insurers I tried." Fran, TrustPilot

"Good comms and they are willing to work with you on buying a compulsory bit of paper that you might never need." plc143, TrustPilot

"I feel good price-wise - reasonable and care about client." Surinder K, TrustPilot

"Very happy so far." Nigel T, TrustPilot

"Very friendly and all paperwork seamed straightforward, the price was competitive too, with a saving on my renewal quote." Steve, TrustPilot

"Great as they matched the right policy to my particular needs and at a great price too - thanks!" Philip E, TrustPilot

"Matched previous quotes, knocked another £15 off great job, many thanks to Kath(y)." Gareth, TrustPilot

"I had fabulous help on the phone from Ian who understood exactly what I was talking about." Mike C, TrustPilot

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

If you’d prefer to leave details so we can call you back please visit https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

Best,
Nick

Chris Knott Insurance
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and quote ref UPA-43 when you call to receive the full benefit.
LIKE us on Facebook - prize draw @ 500 LIKES

ChrisKnottIns
B2

Re: UKPassats INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Winter Tyres and Chris Knott

Hi, I'm often asked on club forums (and Facebook groups) about switching to winter wheels/tyres and whether an insurer will charge extra if you do.

As it's getting to that time of year again I thought I'd just reassure any Chris Knott clients that the insurers we use don't usually charge for this. However, if you are thinking of swapping your wheels we do have to log when you make the switch and then again when you go back to normal - so please let us know on 0800 917 2274.

Thanks,
Nick

FEEDBACK

"Been with them for years now. I check about every year but so far the best price, understanding of simple mods / winter wheels and cust service has been there every time. Very happy so far." Joanna Cole, New Mini Scotland

"Excellent service when arranging insurance for 2 cars. As much as possible is done by email which is efficient..." Julian P, TrustPilot

"Quick, simple and always matching prices with trustworthy insurances." Carla, TrustPilot

"First class service. Cannot fault any of the service given, highly recommended." Paul H, TrustPilot

"Continuing my annual insurance search, Chris Knott have beaten my (already cheap) renewal by 10% but I’m getting some really outrageous quotes. Most north of £500 and a few into 4 figures!" Steve Ingall, Alfabook

Chris Knott Insurance
Call us for a quote on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and quote ref UPA-43 when you call to receive the full benefit.
LIKE us on Facebook - prize draw @ 500 LIKES