Spare wires on 1992 Passat fuse box. Any ideas?

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Lone Survivor
Passat model: B3

Spare wires on 1992 Passat fuse box. Any ideas?

Post by Lone Survivor »

Hello all. Pulled fuse box on the old battle bus out to have a butchers at the relays behind it. Have put it back in now but unfortunately in the gap between starting the job and finishing the job, despite making a simple drawing of what went where, and despite looking up a diagram on Google which is pretty accurate but not quite, I'm left with a few wires which seem to need homes. A small gauge black wire which looks like it clips into the fuse box somewhere, key word WHERE, and a thicker gauge yellow wire which comes out of connector block J but doesn't seem to have a mate. There's also a a 2-wire connector plug coming from connector block K11 and K12 with a brown wire and a white/green wire. My guess is that the factory made a fuse box for the car regardless of trim level and some of the leads may be redundant? Of course if anyone knows different please let me know! Bless y'all.
Volkswagen-Passat-B3-fuse-box.jpg
Volkswagen-Passat-B3-fuse-box.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login