Passat Variant 1.9TDI Automatic-3BG/269 P3130 code

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

tane
Passat model: BG3

Passat Variant 1.9TDI Automatic-3BG/269 P3130 code

Post by tane »

Hi, first of all I apologize if this thing is funny in English, my native language is not English. I'm trying to do my best that you understand me. And I am a little also used google translate this text. ;) And I´m not sure is this the correct partition.

I ask on behalf of my husband because I am more of work at the computer during the day
if there is a strange terminology. Try understand me... :mrgreen:

I am from Finland and and try get answers from our forums but there was pretty quiet. So I try here if somebody knows.

My car is Passat Variant 1.9TDI Automatic-3BG/269 and there is problem with EGR system. Fault code is P3130 Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system - limit exceeded.
The EGR has been cleaned and the EGR solenoid is replaced. Also all vacuum lines are checked. The fault code P3130 is cleaned.

I can drive a car no matter how many miles but if I stop and re-start the car, engine light comes on very soon and that fault code P3130 is back. Can you help me what´s wrong my car.

I searched Google with the same problem but in general, a fault light and the code is entered during a ride but I get fault re-occur after starting a warm engine.

Then I also have the problem of automatic box. If I put the gear lever in position P as shown in the instrument cluster R being displayed.

Car starts from this position but sometimes makes it that starts only in Neutral position.
Just like P and 1 positions would have disappeared from the gearbox. I read from one of this could be due to a gearbox wiring harness?
Thanks in advance for any reply. ^:)^