my b4 is a total blag

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dubber69
still on the production line
Passat model: b4 TDI WAGON

my b4 is a total blag

Post by dubber69 »

right found a few hours today to start work on the wagon
i think i might burn it
the list of problems with the car are endless, but not unfixable
i could do with a little help on a couple of issues
no1: does andyone have a pic of the drivers side window reg mine seems to be a non factory item made of wood with a rather fetching coat of white paint and i cant find anywere to plug the wires in so thought i might go for a normal vw one but not sure which to order??
no2: i have a strange problem of rough running on tic over and this clears when you rev the car but when driving as soon as you declerate the car trys to shake you to death not sure were to start on this issue ive tryed unpluging the bits and reconecting them to see if theres any change but nothing seems to make a change today i had all the valves and maf disconected and the car still revs and acts the same ,ive also changed all the leak off pipes and had the ecu open to check the pipe in there so whats my next step?
no3: does anyone know what other seats are on the same mounts for the rear of an estate fronts are not a problem as i can weld mounts on but the rearslook more or a challenge i was thinking maybe mk4 golf or leon any ideas???
The more i drive new cars the less i want to own one

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login