help with newly purchased B3

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....
G
still on the production line

help with newly purchased B3

Post by G »

Hi there, im new to this forum, but from what i've seen so far it looks great and i anticipate spending many a happy hour on here!

After strayin away from the veedub family for a while (Mitsubishi Galant estate, a few saab 900 and 9000's) i couldn't deny that at heart i am truly a dubber. So after my unfaithful period (affairs are good!) i have returned with the purchase of a MK2 Golf and recently the B3 Passat estate.

I've owned a couple of B3's before, but strangly over the past couple of months i've started to like these more and more so when i came across this one on ebay i could resist

brought for the princly sum of £92 i am truly chuffed and cant wait to start playin with it!

Now he's the questions part;

The bumper are faded unlike any others i've seen before. They are patchy, i've tried applyin back to black a couple of times but it just doesnt work. Any ideas or is it just time for new bumper?

Secondly, i would like to get a debadged grill but can't seem to find any suppliers
My plans for the B3 are basically just to slam it on the porcshe telidials

Can you use MK3 Golf springs?

How low can it go with the telidials?

Sorry for all the questions. will keep you updated on progress

Cheers!

p.s a lil pic of my golf
Drive it til the wheels fall off!

DJ's For Your Function

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login