B4 estate

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

b11ndy
B1

B4 estate

Post by b11ndy »

hi i finally got my passat :D had a run in it its great.

have sadly found a few problems wi it hope there not major to fix or replace.

first up is the rear window demister when i push the button nothing happens there looks like there is ment to be a light that comes on but theres no sign of anything.

second tried to use the rear window wiper but all i can get it to do is spray water over the window dont want to press to hard on switch in case i break it.

some interior plastic bits missing but hope to find them somewhere. one bit is the back of the mirror on the inside that covers mirror screws.

third up is one of the rear window switchess not work it works fine when use the button in the front.

thats all problems i have found so far but have only been in it for about 2hrs so far.

apart from those hopefully minor faults the car runs great handles better than expected.

oh ye nearly forgot the car stereo has been replaced at sometime but think this is just a simple wireing prob, can someone tell me if the radio turns off when swich ignition off. had to switch two cables over on las car to get replacement to turn off so hope this is the same. can some one tell me what cables are for constant power and one that is linked to ignition.

Would have looked in car manual but sadly theres none of them books in the car.

bundy

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login