It's all rover!!!

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wee-speccy-radge
still on the production line

It's all rover!!!

Post by wee-speccy-radge »

I know this seems to be a recurring theme, but I've bought a new car and...er...it's not a VW. At least I got over my FX4 fetish (nice motors from a distance, abused rust buckets with horrible interiors close up) and bought a Rover 25 2.0 turbo diesel. It's a bloody flyin' machine :shock: , but I don't suppose that'll impress anyone on here :oops: .

The Passat's coming to the end of it's MOT and getting through the next one is now dependant on whether the tester fails the front wheel bearings or not. I've replaced the struts with good used ones from the bay (eibach springs and slightly dubious shocks which may or may not be konis) and I'm fitting a trendy starter button to overcome the dodgy ignition switch which only works to position 2 (can't replace because I can't get that illegitimate child splined adaptor off :evil: ). Hopefully I'll be able to nurse it through and it will live on for another year.

I'll miss the VW forums the most. The MG Rover forum is moderated by scary people who will probably ban me in a matter of days-no swearing, idle chat, pointless threads etc etc. I may be back just for some friendly company :)
1994 Passat estate B4 1.9 turbo diesel AAZ

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login