why swiftcover insurance is junk

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jasikasisback
B5
Passat model: B4 CL Automatic

why swiftcover insurance is junk

Post by jasikasisback »

Swiftcover renewed my insurance automatically half a day early and increased my premium by over 33%....compared to last year...they told me that parts are impossible to get for the b4 and that there has been numerous b4 estate automatics in accidents recently.....really?....like the parts are any harder to find than three years ago or have jumped in price....and looked on how many left .co.uk and only one less than a year ago is on the road.....what a poo company....I bet I am the only b4 automatic estate insured with them.....the government must be good bum chums with the car insurance industry...I've got no claims of over 5 years now....doesn't mean squat....remember one company offered me 180 to insure a few years back......:)..

i phoned up swift cover and said I never authorised this renewal and they said they would sort it and refund me the full amount but instead they have done nothing.....what a bunch of crooks...

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login