For Sale '94(L) B4 1.8CL estate red, any interest?

From 16v to vr6- Add all the information in here....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

comedydave
still on the production line
Passat model: B4 '94 1.8CL Est

For Sale '94(L) B4 1.8CL estate red, any interest?

Post by comedydave »

I have had the car since Feb 2008, the third owner since registered in January 1994 and have used it almost daily for commute to work which for most of that time has been a 20 mile round trip on the motorway.
It has done 161,260 miles on the same ABS engine and has been incredibly reliable.
I am only selling as my wife has bought a newer car and her old Honda Accord has been 'bumped' down to me.
The Passat's MOT expires on the 17/01/15, it had no advisories last year or the previous year, the last significant work was replacement rear shock absorbers about this time last year. I would consider putting it through another earlier MOT but I don't think I would recoup the fifty five odd pounds in the sale price judging by prices on Ebay and Friday-Ad.
The body work is far from pristine, I have fibreglass/bodyfiller patched areas of rust in both rear wheel arches and painted with a red hammerite paint which whilst not pretty has been effective. The top clear coat paint layer has pealed off from a large part of the roof which does not have bars or rails.
Front electric windows work (rear o/s is unreliable so I don't open it), radio/CD player, spare wheel, boot cover.., good for carrying loads - camping, removals and trips to the amenity tip!. It has been serviced annually by a local garage, all bills/papers retained from original owners.
It keeps on going and I hoped to find someone interested in making me an offer to drive it away whether to use it for spares or carry on driving it rather than just getting the scrap value for it.
Respond if interested, wish to make an offer or have further questions, I would like to sell it in the next 2 weeks.
I am/it is at Handcross alongside the M23, 10 miles south of Gatwick Airport.
****** I do not want to sell bits off it, I want to sell it! ******
Thanks for reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login