Another North West group deal

Simon is well known in the trade and has been involved with ukpassats from the start , many members have had there cars remapped by him and you can get honest advice about your car .
Sponsered by CCC Tech

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Owdgit
B1
Passat model: CC

Another North West group deal

Post by Owdgit »

Hi All, I've asked Simon if he is willing to do another group deal in the North West and he has kindly agreed if there is sufficient interest.
I've offered my garage as the venue, it's a double garage with power and lighting and ample off road parking.
I live in a village called Culcheth near Warrington handy for the M6, M56 & M62.
I have suggested the end of September as a lot of us will be holidaying until that time & it gives more time to hide, I mean save up the money to get the work done.
Simon has suggested a similar deal of around 25% off the web price on his site http://www.ccctech.co.uk
The realistic limit is five cars in the day and I think that it is probably going to be a Saturday
If it swings the deal you could always drop your beloved at Ikea or the Trafford centre while you nip to have the economy improvements done on your car.
So, if you are seriously interested can you pm myself and Simon and include your car details, I.e. engine type, fuel type etc.
Simon is also willing to look at other marques, check the website for details.
Last edited by Owdgit on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login