Complaint against Flux

Adrian Flux Insurance Services. Up to 15% discount for UK Passats members. See inside this thread for more information/questions/discounts, and quotes. Click on the Banner for a UKPassats quote.
Adrian Flux

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm, ChrisKnottIns

Das Booted
B6

Complaint against Flux

Post by Das Booted »

Right where to start well my partner had a accident someone went into the back of her while stationary, anyway the vehicle was written off thatprt of the settlement was handled well since then its gone majorly down hill.

Point one flux appointed solicitors to fight for a whiplash claim now they fought are corner for a while then settled without our approval which is illegal then they charged for their services which was wrong as Joanne had legal protection that was in July anyway after a monumental amount of calls to so;licitors and adrian flux we eventually got this money back which was a disgrace.

Point two the one that annoyed me most, there was an administration charge of just over a £100 by the solictors colemans the solictors that adrian flux reccomended. Now this has been refunded to the URL department of adrian flux this money was out standing to us since before the previous amount that had to be refunded by colemans now we have been chasing this since july and too be quite frank its a total disgrace on flux's part they promise to call and never do i could understand that if they couldn't get in contact with Joanne but then my number is the secondary number to call and i have never been contacted or attempted contact about this.

I am totally disgusted with Adrian Flux URL and Colemans Solicitors, I personally have been a customer of Flux for 16 years now this will be my last though as i am totally fed up with the treatment Joanne has received from all party's concerned.

£100 is not alot to company such as flux and as its an administration error thats not our fault it should be refunded. Joanne has spoken to the solicitor several times who says the money has been refunded to url but we still not received it.

Joanne has also been a customer of flux for several years on my recommendation. The amount of phone call Joanne has made because flux have said they will call her back and never is ridiculous, and the treatment she gets on the phone is always poor, she has now been told it will be paid back when its paid and thats that.

in capitals WTF....

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login