Interior trim for 1985 GL5 Estate 1985 wanted

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

GL5
still on the production line
Passat model: B2GL5x2 & B6

Interior trim for 1985 GL5 Estate 1985 wanted

Post by GL5 »

Hi I am urgently looking for the parts listed below after a garage done a little welding job for me and instead of unscrewing the panels decided to just pull them out and break them. I would rather replace them otherwise I am going to have to get them plastic welded. The part numbers are as follows;

331 867 422 D/E/F
331 867 424 c/d/e
331 867 462
331 867 461
331 863 485
Pictures of the parts required are below together with a picture of the car which is still in first class order and as I have had her since new I want to keep her the way she left the factory.

I also have a large quantity of spares for a B2 Passat GL5 Coupe mostly interior including front and back bumpers. In addition to these I have 1986 5 Door Hatchback Auto which I bought in 2011 and drove it back 120 miles then gave it some protective rust inhibitor and it has stood waiting for me to do some work on her for my daughter who now does not want her so I am looking for an offer. The engine has done 99000 miles the auto box is very smooth one of the previous owner was a Concorde engineer large quantity of service bills also all old MoTs from 1995. The interior is mint, manual tilt/slide sunroof (that does not leak) The underneath is mint with layers of original underseal, the last time she was started about 6 months ago she ran very well. I am looking for offers so she can be put back on the road.

Thanks

Robert

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login