Progress report

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

alexanderb2
still on the production line
Passat model: B2

Progress report

Post by alexanderb2 »

Its been a while now since i last posted about my passat imported from germany so i thought i would do a quick update about progress so far.

the car is now fully registered in the uk, hooray what a nightmare that was but now its all sorted so i can focus on sorting out the car, as well as that alot of time has been spend clearing out its new home and incase any one notices those dark spots on the floor are just condensation droplets out of the exhaust from when i backed it up so far i have not found any leaks apart from exhaust gas leaks.

ive now started treating all of the patches of rust on the car which there are quite a few so may take a little while and a few tubs of hammerite kurust before i can start proper body work but im not a panel beater so who knows how that will go. any way just a quick up date on whats happened with the car so far.

as well as this i would just like to ask if any body had any insurance recomendations as im finding it hard to get a sensible quote for a car that is used purely for social use but that is probably because im only 19.

thanks everybody.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login