Another new B2 owner!

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Scoobypete
still on the production line
Passat model: B2

Another new B2 owner!

Post by Scoobypete »

Hi all

After owning a couple of these about 15 years ago and regretting ever getting rid of them,the chance came up for me to get another one so i jumped at the chance!

I knew they were not as big on the scene as most other dubs (i have a T25 panel van too) so was pretty chuffed to come across this forum and see theres quite a few more about :ymhug:

Shes an '87 GL5 Variant with 120k on the clock,father and son owned from new and in very good condition.
Initially was bought to transport our 3 dogs around but on arrival i decided that she was too good for this so the other half now has an old bmw estate for this purpose ;)
Have just got it back from our local VW/Audi centre where its been treated to a new cambelt/water pump and oil pump,didnt need the latter but they stripped the thread when they removed the belt pulley bolt which bolts into the oil pump so rather than risk it by bodging it a new pump was sourced.

Anyway,heres a few pics,look forward to catching up with a few other fellow B2 owners.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login