last chance saloon, well estate actually.

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

2 B2s aint enough
still on the production line

last chance saloon, well estate actually.

Post by 2 B2s aint enough »

I've been saying it for a long time but this really has to go now. I've got my beloved old TD estate that screwed, in bits and has to go. The engines long gone but I do have another good 1.6TD lump I had ready to put in it. Most the panels are rough and the interior is shabby but it may wield a few bits of trim, dashboard bumpers etc. I have a few other bits to go, spare estate tailgates, full roofrack with cross bars two towbars. Cant think right now but anything you want ask before she goes to the B2 scrapyard in the sky. It pains me do to this especially as how rare they are and how hard spares can be to get but it looks a mess its causing me marital grief etc. A brave man with a lot of time and fondness of dirt, moss and rust would put it back together obvioulsy Im not man enough since I got married. I'd let whole car go or pull bits off it, if no interest the scrapman will take her away within a couple of weeks. Be quick or be sick. Call me on 07974257388 if your interested/sad/mad????? PS I've not given up on my Passats altogether Just that four become too much and only one can stay which is my Topic Hatch.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login