Hey first post. :)

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Alexd93
still on the production line
Passat model: B2

Hey first post. :)

Post by Alexd93 »

Hello, my first post on the forum. My dad has given me his B2 Passat because he doesn't use it and I told him I wanted to get it road worthy again. I am 20 in July and I have always since a little boy loved our Passat. It's a 1.8 Gt E reg hatchback. It runs but needs some attention. There are a few things that I will want advice with like for example how do I stop the headlining from hanging down?. my dad is quite confident in that the car is solid and is not in need of any welding. Once we are sure it will pass the Mot we will find a replacement front windscreen because as of now a windscreen is the most expensive issue with the car.

I will upload some pictures of our work and Ideally over the next few months you will see it go from a car the scrapman keeps knocking on our front door about to being a respectable Passat. :) thank you and also does anyone have any ideas about the headlining should we just spray glue it up?

, Alex
Not really in her element at the moment.

you can see more pictures of our Passat from 2007 if you search for Radar1 and click on the forum thread :)

Radar1 is my dad
Last edited by Alexd93 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login