Master brake cylinder reservoir for a 1982 VW Passat Estate

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

beetle1302s
Passat model: B1, B2, B3

Master brake cylinder reservoir for a 1982 VW Passat Estate

Post by beetle1302s »

Hi there,

For the past 3 years my daily driver has been a 1982 MK2 Passat Estate which was a 1 owner from new vdub with just over genuine 50,000 miles then.................she had been sat for a while but sailed through the mot as the old boy had really looked after his passat.

I am after some advice or help in trying to locate a part. I had to change the master brake cylinder which is not a problem normally do the job myself but was away and the mechanic who did this for me was not very gentle with the master brake cylinder reservoir and snapped of one of the the 2 8 mm pipe feeds :(( I have tried the usual routes vw breakers etc in trying to find a replacement but no joy even ordered one through ebay it arrived but the pipe feeds where 13mm not 8 mm so returned. The part number is 321 611 307 A master brake cylinder reservoir if anyone knows of or has one kicking around that they are willing to sell please give me a shout. Thanks for your help

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login