B1 passat 1980, WHATS IT WORTH?

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Drapster
still on the production line
Passat model: b1

B1 passat 1980, WHATS IT WORTH?

Post by Drapster »

Here is my restored mk1 passat that i am thinking of selling if the price is right? I have no idea what these are selling for at the min as they dont come up that ofter? in the last few month's its had both rear arches cut out and new welded in, under the wings welded with 2 new front wings, so all common rust problems all sorted! no bodging with filler. new rear bumper, also new rear springs on the back and has custom made gaz coilovers on the front so can go a bit lower, interior is clean and tidy with usual cracks in dash. engine is 1600, It has a monster weber 45 carb on rare lynx manifold (carb i bought from new last year) runs a bit lumpy as its a bit overkill for this engine but always had the intention of a bigger block.
Well just throwing it out there, I love this car and prepared to keep it for a bit longer depending of what sort of money they go for?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login