Latest Pictures of 87 Hatchback GT + Updates!

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Alexd93
still on the production line
Passat model: B2

Latest Pictures of 87 Hatchback GT + Updates!

Post by Alexd93 »

I'm trying to keep the car original and give it changes that can be easily changed back. I found out my car was made in Emden(Apparently), I would really like to make a road trip to the factory in it and take pictures. This will probably be next year now. :L

picture time,

Not the cleanist engine on the forum i'm sure, I just took the belt cover off and sprayed it for now. I'd like to get an abrasive pencil and paint the Vw and Audi badge in silver.
What do you think of the little red stripe around the grill to give it abit of personality(being a GT and all)?

I have TSWs on, off my dad's corrado. Mainly because my steelies had rubbish tyres. I am so unsure about what wheels to have. I like ATS Cups or the BBS's off a Golf. I will redo the stripe on the sides red at the top and grey at the bottom.

You may have noticed I have a new windscreen. it cost me £190!! But I'm just glad I found one. It went down for an MOT two weeks ago and failed on nothing but the windscreen, the washer jets, wishbones and the rear brake cylinders were seized. The washer jets was just a simple take the steering wheel off and sand the contacts down. Changing the wishbones was quite a learning curve for me. trying to get the anti-roll bar back on. Would it of been easier to jack the car from the centre rather than just on one side at a time? one thing is still on my mind though, what should I do for suspension?
Last edited by Alexd93 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 34 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login