BREAKING 3x B2 Passat Estates Complete Cars

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Rare.
Passat model: b2

BREAKING 3x B2 Passat Estates Complete Cars

Post by Rare. »

Hi guys, im new to the site, but i'm known on other VW websites (search my username on edition 38) and here and there, and thought this would be the best place to advertise these.

basically just taken over a yard which has been neglected for the last 20 years, and we were literally told "you can have anything inside the yard, as the previous tenant from 1992 died and nobody has been here since, as long as you clean it up and dont do what he did, storing poo" but there are 3 complete B2 passat estates in here, so, all parts are available for a limited amount of time, probably christmas, when the cars will be scrapped with whatever is left on them, so get your orders in quick!

obviously some of the panels have seen better days and some chassis's are well, lets say unroadworthy, and i cant test any of the mechanical parts as i dont have the time to unfortunately, however, there is plenty of good parts to each car

my number is 07792729161, call any time, night or day, or send me an email to chidley@hotmail.com and i'll try to get back to you as quickly as i can :) please dont PM me on here as i really dont have time to check PM's

im located in burton upon trent, staffs

heres some pics to show im not making it up :)

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login