A sad day breaking GL5 esate or Topic Hatchback.

The older generation of passats, do you have some tech help for us....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

2 B2s aint enough
still on the production line

A sad day breaking GL5 esate or Topic Hatchback.

Post by 2 B2s aint enough »

After much time avoiding the inevitable my collection of vehicles has now outgrown both my space and my girlfriends patience. I have ten at the moment so cant really tell her to stop been silly! Im having a big push to clear out the newer stuff and the junk but Im insisting that I keep my beloved B2 Ermintrude which really is a rusty bag of snot with a blown engine! I also have a GL5 estate which is complete but has grotty doors and paint and I have a topic hatchback one of which has to go. I'd like to sell the Topic on to someone to repair as its only just ran out of MOT and tax but the clutch is on its way out and again its a tad rusty and the doors are full of red-dog so I dont think its financially viable, you tell me. Personally as much as a shame as it is I honestly think its better for spares. Neither car has good doors, but tailgates, bonnets, bumpers interiors, engines, boxes, radiators etc are all good. Both cars have factory fit 13" alloys and a few toys. Im willing to break one but not both as I need a good spares car for my long term project car. I dont get online that often but will try to check as often as I can.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login