My £300 b5s!!

We have some budding photographers on here...talk here about cameras/settings/kit/locations ...and the like..post your videos/links/makings also for all to see...

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Mk2-matt
still on the production line
Passat model: B5 estate

My £300 b5s!!

Post by Mk2-matt »

just bought my second b5 bargin, first was a highly modified 1.8t juice guzzling estate wich i recently sold, iv now bought a 2000 115bhp? 1.9tdi pd esate 150k with full vw sevice history 11m mot for £300!! i was assured by the mechaic i bought it off that the d.m.f was knocking hence the low price... I went to Lichfield to view the car wich is absolutly spanking!!! Fired her up to here no noisy flywheel? So i handed the cash straight over jumped in and off i went! Clutch couldnt get any higher it crunches into 2nd and it wines its tw*t off!! So looks like im in need of a gearbox......

Heres the old 1.8t .... I paid £300 for this shanker back in 2014 with 180k it was matt black and absolutly hangin bits, i did all the appropriate work and made her half decent she flew 2 mots! And was dynod at 193bhp!!! So it went well.. But being married with 3 kids the wife sed it wasnt practical and made me sell it last month Image so i sold it for ..... £300 and regretted it ever since

So selling that left me with no optoin but to get another.... So wile i was on the hunt for another i needed a daily driver which isnt a passat but its close and it was sat in my workshop gathering dust, let's just say its not what it says on the tin.....

Excuse my messy workshop Image
ImageImageImage

Heres the new b5!! ImageImageImage

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login