Anyone any ideas/mods I can do to my b5.5

We have some budding photographers on here...talk here about cameras/settings/kit/locations ...and the like..post your videos/links/makings also for all to see...

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

TamsB5
still on the production line
Passat model: B5.5

Anyone any ideas/mods I can do to my b5.5

Post by TamsB5 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:31 am

Stuck for ideas on what todo next either interior or exterior ideas welcome!

Instagram: Tamermctaggart can't upload pics on here all to large

BIG F@ TW@
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5.5 Highline

Re: Anyone any ideas/mods I can do to my b5.5

Post by BIG F@ TW@ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:36 am

Lets see what the car looks like now.

water01
Site Admin
Passat model: B5.5 1.9 TDI 130

Post by water01 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 pm

Use Photobucket as per these instructions http://www.ukpassats.co.uk/phpbb/viewto ... f=5&t=4259
David Jordan

2003 130 1.9TDI Sport Estate Reflex Silver

RSkiller1

Post by RSkiller1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:38 am

It depends what look you want, are you going for the refine feel and look or the sporty look.

I’ve just took mine off the road, it has a £300 new revelutionary pre programmed and interchangeable setting super chip. It made my car fly, It was remapped but with the chip on top it was standing with Jaguars, AMG’s, and even once on the way back from Wales some guy in a Farrari must of been so impressed or threatened he decided to out run me. Obviously I was going to bother, but the point is the car moved very very shockly impressive. I’ve never had anything like it. All my friends would say “ did you just pass 60mph in second gear while hold the seats. Lol \:D/ All this with absolutely no adjustments to the engine, no change to standard air filter nothing at all other than the excellent remap and my revolutionary super chip.

I have this leather seat seat a at good price if you want. Just give us a call and see if I’ve got anything you want 07738662497

ct.p
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B5.5 H'Line Est

Post by ct.p » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Pah!

I race (and win) Ferrari's and Lambo's and Veyrons and Zondas and Porches every day and at the same time still get 178mpg. B-)

Nothing is faster and better on fuel than an old Passat with the bullet proof 1.9 pg-tips turbot diesel engine in it. But only if you have changed your thermostat and glow pluggles for racing versions. Get the special Bish-Bash-Bosch ones. I don't even have a re-map. :AR!

My favourite mod is fitting a massive honka horn, like a tuba, so I can be like Toad of Toad Hall. Toot toot! One day I'm going to go to Tooting, for some supercar embarrassment racing, and do some tooting with the honka horn there. 8-X
VCDS and Vagtacho in Maidenhead Berks

ray112
B7
Passat model: B5

Post by ray112 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:56 pm

RSkiller1 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:38 am
It depends what look you want, are you going for the refine feel and look or the sporty look.

I’ve just took mine off the road, it has a £300 new revelutionary pre programmed and interchangeable setting super chip. It made my car fly, It was remapped but with the chip on top it was standing with Jaguars, AMG’s, and even once on the way back from Wales some guy in a Farrari must of been so impressed or threatened he decided to out run me. Obviously I was going to bother, but the point is the car moved very very shockly impressive. I’ve never had anything like it. All my friends would say “ did you just pass 60mph in second gear while hold the seats. Lol \:D/ All this with absolutely no adjustments to the engine, no change to standard air filter nothing at all other than the excellent remap and my revolutionary super chip.

I have this leather seat seat a at good price if you want. Just give us a call and see if I’ve got anything you want 07738662497
It always feels fast when finally you move on from bus to provide car. :-@ what a valuable story I just read (-|

passartist
B6
Passat model: b5.5 4motion est

Post by passartist » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:56 pm

I think I read this on the inside of a public toilet. I'll call you later... much laterz
RSkiller1 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:38 am
I’ve got anything you want 07738662497

RSkiller1

Post by RSkiller1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 am

Jog on and P off then if your board, I wasn’t talking to immature no good teens like you guys. Go and find something productive to do in your spare time. Or actually do what everyone else does and try aid someone or share some important information [-x

Script kiddies, who needs em :hyst

ray112
B7
Passat model: B5

Post by ray112 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:26 am

RSkiller1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 am
Jog on and P off then if your board, I wasn’t talking to immature no good teens like you guys. Go and find something productive to do in your spare time. Or actually do what everyone else does and try aid someone or share some important information [-x

Grow up kid, maybe then you will stop talking * no swearing * about 1.9tdi standing together with AMG etc. Or at least video, which proves that.

ct.p
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B5.5 H'Line Est

Post by ct.p » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:25 pm

RSkiller1 wrote:
Jog on and P off then if your board
That is a brilliant modification, strap an ironing board to the roof bars, adds to the aero. You can get bored of the wind noise though.
RSkiller1 wrote:
I wasn’t talking to immature no good teens like you guys.
So why do you talk like one yourself? We are only replying in kind.
RSkiller1 wrote:
Go and find something productive to do in your spare time.
Like getting the ironing board out and helping the Wife with the ironing. Or start up a company and become chairman of the board.
RSkiller1 wrote:
Or actually do what everyone else does and try aid someone or share some important information [-x
That is what most members on here do, they actually help and assist with real world problems and issues, not daydreamed nonsense about racing cars that a humble 1.9 turbo diesel could never hope to keep up with.
RSkiller1 wrote:
Many on here are in fact quite grumpy old and middle aged men who have no idea what a "script kiddy" is.
VCDS and Vagtacho in Maidenhead Berks

Gazwould
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.9 AVF Sport

Post by Gazwould » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Indigo Blue Sport Wagon 0.34 m-1 blower .

I'd give her some 'trivago' .

dubber36
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: T6 Caravelle

Post by dubber36 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:48 am

Did he think about how he was going to get back in the car to move it out of the puddle without getting wet boots on his carpet. Maybe he'll float in on a surf board?

Or perhaps he opened the door and let all that water out of the footwells as he'd spent more time trimming the seats with curtains than addressing the water ingress issues.
2004 V6 TDI gone and replaced with a 2011 TDI Sport DSG which has gone too.

Gazwould
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.9 AVF Sport

Post by Gazwould » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:01 pm

That right Si , it's actually a road and with the plenum bungs and pollen filter housing seal issue...

Typical big wheels ect modding before doing essential preventatives .

Indigo Blue Sport Wagon 0.34 m-1 blower .

I'd give her some 'trivago' .