Not VW but my other ride

We have some budding photographers on here...talk here about cameras/settings/kit/locations ...and the like..post your videos/links/makings also for all to see...

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

az_tdi
B1
Passat model: b5.5

Not VW but my other ride

Post by az_tdi »

Hello peeps was board so thought id upload some pics of my other ride. my 2006 2.5 TD L200 Trojan.

It is a beast when i got it, was one company owner with 160k miles on it, full service history, however once the snow came one day i whacked it into 4wheel drive and it wouldn't come out realised the horror that the gearbox and transfer box needed replaced was a massive leak. It should have cost me a small fortune. Luckily i found one with 32k miles on it complete gearbox transfer unit, got it for £300 put a new clutch in too so now no worries for a long while. This is my second L200 my first being my 03 plate warrior, and my 6th Mitsubishi having owned a 2.8 pajero 2,8 shogun and a few v6 shoguns my last v6 was the 3.5 DOHC 24 valve monster which i adore but sadly 14 miles to the gallon if i was lucky wad the deciding factor to let it go.

My current Trojan

my old warrior
Passat pd130 TDI AWX

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login