We have some budding photographers on here...talk here about cameras/settings/kit/locations ...and the like..post your videos/links/makings also for all to see...
Moderators: desertstorm, water01, vwnutant
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 am
- Passat model: B5 SE TDI 115
Nice, I have a b5 and want to fill the massive arch gap. Have you lowered it at all? What size are the wheels and tyres? Has it effected the ride comfort? I use mine for dog walking so needs to be comfortable for them. Cheers
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 pm
Lowered 40mm bud and it's fine everywhere apart from off road
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 pm
- Passat model: B5.5 Estate
- Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester
Any airbag issues with fitting that steering wheel?
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:30 am
- Passat model: mk4 130 tdi golf
- Location: Spennymoor, County Durham
i really like them wheels and how they fit on he car! good choice!
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:44 pm
- Passat model: B6
the offset of those wheels really look good! subtle mod that is worth doing! don't look too far out of 'period' for the car also!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:20 am
- Passat model: B5
I have a similar alloy on mine, must admit I think mine look better, sorry they very nice all the same.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest