passat 2.0 tdi bkp

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dand25
still on the production line
Passat model: b8

passat 2.0 tdi bkp

Post by dand25 »

Hello,

i'm the owner of this machine since 07/2006 and i've only did 30000 kms on it, it´s now with 206000 kms (128000milles).

it´s a passat variant 2.0 tdi 16v with the problematic bkp.

since i've bought it i already replace both xenon´s, clutch and flyweel last month and put a chinese 2 din radio, aluminium pedals a passat b7 change handle.

It's a good machine, i love to drive it but....

now the pictures

share images

share images

share images

I say but because I have a headache that I do not know what to do since November 2017 that fails to pick up from time to time, on average once a month only, but after picking up everything normal, taking 7/8 seconds to Catch, it seems gasoleo is not coming to somewhere.

The engine has already been put in the spot because it was not, in tests in 2 workshops said that the values ​​of the injectors are normal, nothing alarming, already took a new filter of oil and for 2 months had no problem, after that it failed again. It has carried out inspections of injectors, oring's, calibration and cleaning in ultrasound machine.

during the holidays last year failed every day, I returned home and started to fail once a month again.

Now it as a error p1261 in injector 1.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login