VWNUTANT- Skoda Octavia VRS TFSI - Admin SOLD FEB 2020

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

VWNUTANT- Skoda Octavia VRS TFSI - Admin SOLD FEB 2020

Post by vwnutant »

Hello again members :)

After 3 + years of brilliant Passat b6 ownership with my brilliant pd105bhp I had done farrrrr to much to , and was keeping going ....until I saw this pop up on facebook ....I had been looking for something vag in an estate for a while but nothing came up on my searches within my budget and miles so thought id wait a bit ....until one day in July ! .....

TFSI
2.0 TURBO
200BHP
FSH
ALL MOTS AND SERVICES ETC
RECENT MOT
ESTATE

Due to it being MILES AWAY , like Bristol over 4hrs drive/train...I got speaking to the owner , checked all history/mot website/hpi the car , asked millions of questions and LOTS of pictures later !

I decided to bite the bullet , sent a deposit , and booked my train ticket for 18th JULY ( just happened to be my birthday !) .....

Great train journey down and greeted by the car ....looked very clean in person !

drove to the chaps house , couple of alarm bells , a slight rattle , and some creaking/knock from front end /suspension ....

Took it for a drive , and HOLY POOOOOP this engine is rapid !!!!!! REALLY smooth , lovely to drive , comfy .....

A few downsides compared to my passat no courtesy lights in headliner , no footwell lights , no rear lighter socket ( unless its hidden?)
a few slight marks around the car ,but nothing that cant be sorted very easily ......

WITH

Genuine s3 18s
full tinted back windows
drilled and grooved brakes all round
painted refurbed calipers
revo sps switchable remap/box
towbar and new electrics

So did the deal and drove it back ........now the reason it was in my budget ......

-- Clutch needs doing asap
-- cambelt due

So got it home

THE LIST , ebay/facebook/amazon etc and my contacts in the field it wouldnt stay oem for long ! .......knowing what can be done to these cars shouldnt take too long

so courtesy of some people already

- RICHARD AT VENOM MOTOR SPORT
- AWESOME GTI
- TAHIR FROM IMPERIAL LEDS
- NATHAN OF OPTIMA/HIDS
- ZAUSTWORX

and a growing list which will now grow fast ! welcome to the new motor

Ant
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login