Duncs B6 Highline, Passat no4

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dirtyduncs
B5
Passat model: B6 Highline

Duncs B6 Highline, Passat no4

Post by dirtyduncs »

Hi Guys

So as you all know i have had 3 B5.5 over the course of the last 10 years the last being the last 5 and the best car i have ever had. I had been reluctant to get rid of it because of how reliable and easy to work on they are, however My old man has now upgraded to a B7 Alltrack and i was offered the B6.

Because i know the car and how its been driven and the overall history including maintenance carried out by me i just could not refuse.

It feels so more inviting inside than my b5.5 but i have a few things i hate already, i dont like the accelerator pedal how its mounted to the floor, epb and the fact it does not have climate control, only manual twist knobs, but beggers cant be choosers

Here are some pics of the vehicle from before i had it and present.

Whilst i still had my b5.5

and now the B6 in my ownership

Test fitting B8 vancouver alloys

Rust repair behind number plate as dealer who sold my dad the car 5 years ago just put self tappers in :twisted:

rust removed and holes welded up.

Last edited by dirtyduncs on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login