Wifes Back - Passat B5.5 V6 4Motion 2.8- SOLD -

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

Wifes Back - Passat B5.5 V6 4Motion 2.8- SOLD -

Post by vwnutant »

Oh yeah baby !

Nick who ive known for a while from the old days of club GTI had this car previously and then ended up buying it back its had a LOT of love over the last few years and not done too many miles either , Nick contacted me asking for an idea of what he should sell his car for as he had replaced it with ( cough FORD ! FOCUS 3 CYLINDER !! HAHA) ....I asked what he wanted , and remembered the car , send me some pictures etc as Zoe was saying the Octavia was a little small compared the Passat especially with the kids seats in and it was annoying at times .....

So he sent me the recent pics , mileage , service details , spec etc ! ...and I made a quick call to the insurance , was surprised to find it wasnt that much more than her Skoda !? ....This is a 2.8 V6 4 MOTION Petrol ! .....bonkers ....so asked Zoe who is currently on Maternity so not doing many miles , and fancied a bit of luxury for a while for her , and never owned anything this big before , thought Hell WHY NOT ! ..... I immediately put the Skoda on Ebay and my phone went bonkers !! 32 people watching within 12 hours of putting it on !!! FOUR people lined up to buy it two days later ! , then a chap rang me , liked what he saw on the advert and SENT ME full money !! ......Collected it just now and its gone :D

So the replacement motor ! -

Nov 2002 - 2.8 v6 4motion
FSH
just had mot and passed with flying colours
THE BEST colour ! Blue
18 inch S3 rep alloys
tints
Longlife full cat back stainless exhaust system
Performance panel filter
Parrot hands free
Dvd player and drop down screen for rear passengers

usual refinements- xenons , washers , 4 wheel drive , tints , rain activated wipers etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login