Toon's 2003 Audi A6 C5 1.9tdi

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

toonmania
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: Kia Sportage 3

Toon's 2003 Audi A6 C5 1.9tdi

Post by toonmania »

Here she is this is when I bought it approx 6 weeks ago

She now looks like this after a couple of washes, clay bar and 3 polish sessions and looking better :-bd

Since buying I changed the Gearbox oil, Changed the CTS and thermostat, done a full service and cambelt kit & aux belts, new shocks all round and n/s driveshaft, fixed the air con pulley as the front had come off before I bought the car and I found it in the engine cover this stops the A/C from working [-x Now Ice cold :D

not really got many photos yet of the interior so I will update that later, but took the battery out today and found a small wildlife pond in the usual place so gave it a clean out and took the rubber bungs out

Whilst I was under the bonnet I managed to fit my egr delete blanking plates and cleaning out the egr valve :-bd

And replaced a couple of the vac lines with silicon pipe, didn't have enough to do them all so did the worst ones found one that was chaffed near the oil filler so replaced that
Last edited by toonmania on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.

This topic has 133 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login