Silver B5.5 PD130

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

tomatkinson23
Passat model: B5.5

Silver B5.5 PD130

Post by tomatkinson23 »

Hey all, lurked on here since I got my Passat in March. Decided now its slightly better to look at I'd chuck some photos up. Had a Polo 6N and a Mk4 1.8T that I swapped for the Passat. The 1.8T was a rough high miler but was loads of fun and I fell in pretty lucky with a guy on swapz. The PD130 was on 98k at the time, swapped him the Golf and a few hundred quid! Anyway here's some photos:

Where it all started, the £200 51k Polo.

Then onto the Mk4. Coilovers, decat and Milltek, LCR alloys, stripped out, mapped, blah blah blah. Got sick of 20mpg.

Then finally the Passat. Picked up some FK coilovers secondhand for £50 so unseized and nickel anti-seized them and got them on. Got the Audi S4 wheels off a mate for £200 too, desperate need of a refurb and smaller tyres though. Unhappy with the height of it, had to raise the front because of the control arms banging and I'm gunna chop some coils out of the rear springs next week. Debadged it and spent hours cleaning it since the photos. Bodywork is pretty bad in person, wings are rusting and are a different shade and dents everywhere. So that will be on the list, as well as leathers and a double DIN. Lost my phone so not many photos unfortunately but I'll get more sorted...

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/tomat ... sort=3&o=3

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login