Hayden // '99 B5 TDI 110

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Cora92
still on the production line
Passat model: B5 Estate

Hayden // '99 B5 TDI 110

Post by Cora92 »

Hi all, here begins my build thread for my 1.9TDI P-Wagon.
Bought the car just before Xmas, completely standard with 160k on the clock. Having owned a B5 estate before and moved onto smaller, faster yet far worse built things, I'd been pining for the luxury in size of my old wagon.

The old car was great. Bought it lowered on Tuning art coilovers with 18" Monza alloys, debadged with angel eye headlights. Let me know if anyone recognises it? Wasn't on UKPassats at the time as it wasn't my build.

(^^ Xmas of 2012, ball joint gave out during cornering thanks to the altered ride height)

I cant actually find any other decent pics of this car which is a shame but anyway, enough about the old, here's the new car:

A good mate has an S4 that he's running some 18" BBS on, so he let me run his standard alloys 'till I could decide on something I like.

More progress coming later!
Last edited by Cora92 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login