Jamesy's B7 - New pictures with Wheels on...

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jamestxi
B1
Passat model: b7

Jamesy's B7 - New pictures with Wheels on...

Post by jamestxi »

:-P Hi guys & girls im James

Just joined up and thought i'd share my passat with you all, im not new to forums in the slightest and met a couple guys off of here at the FITTEDUK show that's just gone.

Im actually a 22 year old self employed Taxi and Private hire driver living in West Sussex, not new to the VW scene either first passat of mine but had a few polos and mk4 golfs, used to be into the whole "scene" but i just view from a far now as making a living seems to be more important for me :-P, allowing me to have other things rather than spending out on the motor although i do miss the "Low life" as it were. lol.

Heres my Volkswagen Passat b7 2013

As you can see from pictures it came with OEM factory 35% window tints on the rear, i've recently had them darkened down with another 35% on top to make it a bit more private for my passengers in the back also allowing more safety, cooling, style still keeping it OEM without going too dark.

Spec:

2013 Ex demoVolkswagen Passat Highline Est
2.0l tdi Bluemotion 140bhp
6 speed DSG
Full leather interior
Aircon & Heated seats
Massaging drivers seat with electronic adjust & lumber support
SAT NAV
Live Traffic
Bluetooth & ipod connectivity
17" Wheels
Cruise Control
OEM xenon numberplate lights
35% Rear privacy glass
Front & Rear parking sensors
Pressed Private Plates
55W 6k H.I.D kit (cant afford OEM Xenons) :(

Thanks James
Last edited by jamestxi on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login