Kilner 300+bhp ppd 170 Project

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

kilner
still on the production line
Passat model: b3

Kilner 300+bhp ppd 170 Project

Post by kilner »

so as i have another baby on the way and with my job and the expanding family i am having to let the golf go and had to get something a little larger

3 doors trying to put in a child and remove a child from the rear seat is just super annoying not to mention putting in and taking out the car seat all the time

the golf did have a decent size boot but i just think this will be the best all round for what i need

welcome the bus :D

should still surprise a few cars and will be even more satisfaction to be in a diesel estate and still blow off the chaved up saxo's and scoobys

update - 30.7.14
gave the car a qwick engine check to have a look how worn it was due to a strange tapping noise

so far carnt see anything major but i think a good engine flush and some good quality oil and filters wont hurt

also the cam timing is out and after looking at the cams it seems they are as far as they can be moved in one direction so i must have further investigation to check everything is 100%

you can see the wear on this image a slight score line
Last edited by kilner on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 40 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login