My B5.5 :) NI spec

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Jamie-C
still on the production line
Passat model: B5.5

My B5.5 :) NI spec

Post by Jamie-C »

Started doing up my Passat so thought I'd throw a few pics to get some opinions and ideas :wink:
Not my usual type of car, I'm only 21, not middle aged with kids lol, had quite a few cars though so thought I'd go for something different this time.

Bought it standard as don't like buying someone else work, almost always theres far too many bodges lol

When I bought it, sitting very high, never seen a Passat sit so high lol

So first thing to do was get some lows :), went for FKs, cheap and suprisingly comfortable still

That left it sitting like this

I then sorted a few niggly bits to tidy the car up a bit, new gaiter and aerial, small touches go a long way :)

I then got my windows tinted and some smaller font number plates

Then I got some wind deflectors, debaged the rar and got a small lip spoiler

Then most recently picked up a set of wheels as the other ones weren;t doing nothing for it, think there called bostons? Not too sure lol

Thats as far as I've got with it up to now, looking for ideas, small mods etc :)

Have it booked in on friday for a twin exhaust setup but I'm still undecided on what style to go for, anyone on here got twin pipes would be good to see some pics :)

Don't know whether to go for a twin upswept or twin rounds?

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login