Sams B5 estate sport 1.8 turbo AUTO

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

sam_1.8t
still on the production line
Passat model: b5 Sport 1.8t

Sams B5 estate sport 1.8 turbo AUTO

Post by sam_1.8t »

hi all my name is sam just picked up a t reg Passat sport estate AUTO in silver with 88k on the clock payed £180 for it only faults are drivers door don't lock on the central locking, brake pads squeek a bit and the glove box handle is broken off.
full service history up till 67k and cambelt was done at 78k also had new windscreen and headlights fitted in dec 2013 and gearbox is sweet as a nut I like the triptronic bit considering I hate auto's I like it to be fair but as soon as auto box goes will replace it with a manual gearbox and just mod the crank :D

always wanted a b5 Passat estate I used to own a a4 b5 estate 1.8 n/a and loved it and all ready fallin in love with my Passat love the way they feel and look and how comfy and easy to drive they are.

mods I want to do is FMIC with blue piping k03's turbo, s/s exhaust, decat, remap (if anyone can point me in a better direction of modding my engine feel free to advise me this is my first 1.8 20v turbo)

lower 40mm with shocks, polybush, replace all ball joints and arms etc, tint windows, tint rear lights, smoke headlights, leather interior, convert to manual gbox when auto box dies and fit cruise control.

PASSAT SPORT 1.8 20V TURBO AUTO

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login