B4 wagon - the rolling shed

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Zombie.dubs
Passat model: B4

B4 wagon - the rolling shed

Post by Zombie.dubs »

Been browsing on here a while so about time a got a project thread up.

After owning plenty of vw's, including a passat b5 estate finally fell for an M'reg B4 estate.

This is how it looked before it came to me:

Unfortunately by the time it was up for sale it ended up a little sorry for itself, and I bought it. Came on odd alloys, dented, window regulator problems, laquer peeling, odd keys, etc.

Got it home:

Due to having two other projects in the household I just used and abused the shed for a month, we also have a mk3 polo coupe, which is under going a make over, and the beetle me and the girlfriend built,

Went from this:

To this:

Anyway, decided its time i showed the B4 some love.

Its given me some trouble already ; Had to put the coilovers back up after track rod/camber fault, throwing the passenger wheel into the coilovers, instant blowout.

Sunroof jammed open, luckily had some parts from my old mk3 golf and replaced the motor.

Currently on nasty 15" steel wheels.

Have plenty to fix on it, major issues at the moment are loud nasty clonks, knocks from the front end suspension.

Front end suspension will be stripped/repaired, new wheels, lowered. New paint.

More to come
Last edited by Zombie.dubs on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login