My 1989 B3

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

andykam
still on the production line
Passat model: b3

My 1989 B3

Post by andykam »

Hi guys, been a registered member for a while now but I haven't until today formally introduced my B3.

Its a 1989 registered car that my dad bought from new. Yep, he's owned this for 24 years and it's covered just 75,000 miles. 0 previous owners on the log book.

He's owned various other cars since he bought this but as this was, at the time, his first ever brand new car he hasn't and doesn't want to move it on. He used to work for VW in the '60's and early '70 so his B3 means a hell of a lot to him.

I was 15 when he bought it and can remember picking it up from the dealers on the 1st August 1989. Its still on the original clutch and the original suspension was only changed last month for some AP coilovers although there was nothing at all wrong with either the original shocks or springs.

Took these pictures this morning. Hope you like them. Feel free to ask any questions.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login