My B6 Sport

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

sambradley23
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

My B6 Sport

Post by sambradley23 »

Hi ya everyone pretty fresh to the forums here. Finally got my B6 collected last friday and have been enjoying every second of it. Few mods planned for it but mainly keeping it oem+ for the time being.

The day I first saw it on the forecourt:

Got it home excellent car loving it, few days in washed with Turtle Wax Ice (3 for 2 £2 in halfords :D ), poor boy black hole, poor boy natty wax (pink), poor boy wheel seal and meguires tyre dressing. These are the result which I think are great:

Installed LED Sidelights:

Had to remove the alloy today as a bit of trim had come lose and was scoping when turning left ... this was bloody excellent news to wake up to, so I took it a spin to the chapel car park (Hoon :-bd ) and right enough scoping, so with that out of the way and already being outside with the car I thought I'd measure up for the boot build I promised myself.

Measuring up (Pink manly measuring tape optional):

Had Osram Nightbreaker Plus installed but didnt like the light output alongside the led so HID 5000k ordered £38 Bargain ! :shock:
Last edited by sambradley23 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login