Mini-update(ish)

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

rorajf
B3
Passat model: B5 TDI 110 AFN

Mini-update(ish)

Post by rorajf »

Hi there UKPassaters, joined a few days ago but only just got round to putting some pics on. :roll:

Kind of a modding timeline going on with the pics..

The very first night after I bought it from my gf's Uncle, bird poo and anthracite front Adelaides!!

Alongside the previous derv-powered wonder, a non-turbo with no PAS on 15" Xantia steelies, Impreza style sidelights (in clear front indicators) and a Golf VR6 front splitter!! A PugCitSubDub I guess?
The Passat's wearing Flexi's stolen from the pug. First mod. Lol.

Bit of a wash and brush-up. Now got silvatec front indicator bulbs, stubby aerial, HID style bulbs (don't laugh, they look quite good) and clear repeaters.

Filthy dirty January this year, no more mods yet.. Apart from the nsf wheel decoration by my friend who changed my auto :oops: :oops: :oops: gearbox oil for me..

Couple of changes now, black front VW badge, (I don't like de-badged grilles) and German-style plates. Didn't want to get Plod's attention too much you see...

After a brilliant valet/detail by my mate Neil, it really was spotless for a 10 yr old car.

And after all that, the arrival of some 18" RS6's, I love 5-spoke simple wheels and had to get these..

Getting my rear VW badge painted black at the moment and I am going to get the reverse light's sprayed red, no rattle can's, a proper job.. As per shonky photoshop.. Lol.

Let me know what you think guys!! :mrgreen:

P.S. Anyone from around Suffolk way? :wink:
Last edited by rorajf on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
B5, Mk2, 6N, T25, MK2, B3, Vento, B5, MK3, MK4, '68 Bug, 6N2, T4, A4, B5

This topic has 98 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login