B5 TDI Cali Surf Wagon Project!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dubman123
still on the production line
Passat model: b5

B5 TDI Cali Surf Wagon Project!

Post by dubman123 »

Hey all!!!
Please excuse the newbie-ness! So, I've been a VW nut for about a year now, ever since I picked up 'Gertrude' my mk3 Golf TDI which I Ratted! then bought 'Vinny' my Tdi Vento, and after wanting one for ages, about 4 weeks ago I picked up 'Pablo' the Passat! its a 115bhp and I payed £500 for it! very happy at the moment! So my plan from the beginning it to turn it in to an American style surf wagon. My plans include, Painting the roof and frames white, Coilovers (obviously :wink: ), Whitewall tyres, Jap spec insert (chrome) US side lights, US plates and so on. Its not going to be a quick project as I cant remember the last time I saw cash, but I will do it! Obviously its not going to be to everyone's taste but that is a good thing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login