Gary's B5.5 Sport (petrol)

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Gary70
B2
Passat model: B5.5, Sport, ALT

Gary's B5.5 Sport (petrol)

Post by Gary70 »

Well I have been working up to putting some pics of my wagon up, since it is pretty standard still I felt it was a waste to put it up, anyway this year is the year I plan to get things changed. (not too much).
I inherited it from my father in law, and it replaces a shabby looking V plate passat S TDi. which ran lovely

It is an 03 plate 2.0 Sport with ALT engine, 145000 miles with full VW S/H up to 115k then local garage since. Heated leather, 6 CD, sunroof, you know the spec.....

Things to do are:
Cam belt (only 30k on it but it is almost 7 years since change) and what looks like an auxiliary belt too.

Paint needs hopefully some warranty work find out Tuesday when new coils get fitted. And then general scuffs and scrapes before a really decent detailing job.

I am thinking of getting the wheels refurbed maybe shiny and colour matched. maybe lowering but I'll see.

After that I tend to tinker, adding buts here and there usually trying to keep to original but with better colour matchng ect.
Well here's a few pics in it's standard form.

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login