Timon's B5.5 build thread (DECAT...DONE :) )

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Timon2210
B7
Passat model: B7

Timon's B5.5 build thread (DECAT...DONE :) )

Post by Timon2210 »

Hi All,
I have been a member in UKP since 2010,but never made a build thread for my ride,so I bought it in November 2009,it's a 2002,101BHP,with automatic gearbox,I have done few mods for it since I got it,but the working progress is slow because of the place I live in,so every mod will cost me a fortune just for shipping,and the Israel customs wont allow most of the mods to enter,even if it's silly as a badgeless grill as the one you gonna see,so I will start the build thread by a pic,it's not for mine,but that how it looked like when i first goot it,without fogs ofcourse,it will be a quick one.

Then I fitted alloy wheels with 16" instead of the 15" steel that was on when I bought it,here how it looks like

The Tires was a Good Year ,,205/55/16 size,and 20mm spacers for the rear wheels

Then I got the rear windscreen tinted,and fitted a new anttena instead of the long one,it's not an OEM one,just a replica from the USA :),and also fitted a Parking sensor,tried to make it look like an OEM one as much as possible,so the holes are the exact ones as the original one.

here is a couple of pics while washing it,after a dirty drive through some construction work

Now it's all clean and tucked in the garage :)

Got the rear bumper replaced,some idiot hit it from the back,and broke it,so i replaced it with a new one,and new reinforcement bar along with it,it was bent ,luckly no hardm done to the chassis,here how it looks now,as u can see the rear lower spoiler looks much better than the first one,i can see my exhaust now ..lol

Fitted some LED side lights,and OSRAM night breaker plus for my headlights,and I must say the diff. between normal one and the OSRAM is huge,i recommend it for anyone who don't wanna fit HID kits.

Well the weather got warm,so I thought it's time to give it a polish and wax,but I don't have a polish machine,just done it with the help of my older brother by hand like the old times..LOL,but gonna buy one soon :D

I will be add more pics but waiting for them to upload,so enjoy these for now..heheh :D,thanx for looking \:D/
Last edited by Timon2210 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
2002-101BHP-1.9 TDI-SOLD
Now driving-Passat B7-104KW-140BHP-2.0 TDI-Full Options-It's Bought NOT Built..LOL

This topic has 107 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login