The B3 Stormtrooper...Mot happiness

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

penri
B7
Passat model: 2.0 8v B3 Estate

The B3 Stormtrooper...Mot happiness

Post by penri »

First the B5, then the B4 now i've gone further back in time B-) At this rate i'll be in a horse and cart by the end of the year :D ....but i couldn't help myself...

Bought from skywalker482 who hadn't had it long himself...hence the name, that and the colour....and i've not really done anything, quite like her as she is tbh, although i have coilovers in the gargae waiting to go on at some point. Aside from that it'll be keeping it rolling day to day as it's my daily so that will come before any cosmetic stuff.
Had to change the pressed plates after the boys in blue got fussy :roll:
It's a 2.0 GL with 65k on the clock
Had it looked over by my local garage who turned up nothing other than a leaky shock, but with the coilovers waiting thats no problem.
Just after buying it we got invited on a road trip to the south of france next year which i can't wait for, just for the drive :D Route Napoleon anyone?

So some pics after a wash this weekend....this time the right way up lol

is it me or does the boot look like it's dropping? it closes and opens ok...
bet you didn't know you could get a Saxo in the boot :hyst

and what was supposed be an interior shot but the lil' dubbers got in the way...still at least they are keen!

Thanks for looking
Adam
Last edited by penri on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Other Adam

This topic has 56 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login