The Beesix

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Jk*
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B6 170 BMR

The Beesix

Post by Jk* »

29.8.12- 12:48am- That is the time I bought my Beesix after waiting 72 days!

PROJECT: Daddy
Over 600 miles travelled across two days.

Ill start with the only negative point. 11 miles after buying the car I managed to get two huge stone chips in the windscreen and being 350miles away from home I knew I had to soldier on. Unfortunately about 150 miles into the journey and with the heavens open the two cracks developed into a 30cm+ crack. I drove home with it anyway praying it wouldnt get any worse! :-q

Anyway, got home after 4hours and 43 minutes of driving. MPG 54.2. Used between a quarter and half a tank of diesel.

The spec:

-2007 VW PASSAT TDI 170 SEL with Sports pack
-101k with full VWSH
-12 months MOT
-4 months tax
- Full black heated and electric DAKOTA leather interior
-MFSW
-Dual Climate Control
-Auto dim rear mirrow
-Auto lights
-Auto wipers
-Parking sensors front and back
-Puddle lights
-Under dash lights
-Cruise control
-Hands free kit (needs to be configured to my phone though but has been installed brilliantly and covered in matching black leather)

Im sure there are other bits but these are my favourites! Oh and something very small to most people, RCL with remote boot open. I also like that when I open the car the lights come on- I dont know why, but its cool. B-)

I have a couple of OEM bits to fit already but I need to buy a new windscreen first and get it serviced so mods wont be that quickly happening this month. Also paid for my insurance out right which was £600 so things I had planned will have to wait. :-q

These are the pics of the car from the advert.

PS- A massive thanks to Rowan (Luvmydubs) for picking up something big and round for me! Absolute legend! ^:)^

More updates sure to follow! :-@
Last edited by Jk* on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 am, edited 46 times in total.

Wanted:
R-Line or Votex side skirts.

This topic has 735 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login