torque's wagon ..new lights ..

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

torque777
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: golf tdi wagon

torque's wagon ..new lights ..

Post by torque777 »

ok so the passat is now gone...and i jumped ship and bought a pristine 2007 golf tdi estate in silver with 28000 miles on the clock from my farther in law , i got it at a good price so to say ! ,it actually feels like a new car !, its only in s spec but comes with a/c,electric windows x4,cd/mp3,remote windows,remote locking ..so not a big spec but every thing i need lol, its a bit 4x4 but it rides and handles as good as the passat if not better ,which i never thought i would say ! ....some photos...
all in standard glory ....
2011 polo short ariel added
richbrook tax disc holder
removed the car phone kit , what a illegitimate child to do ! , had to take all the central part of the dash out , would of taken photos but had 20min stress out when one dash vent fell apart in my hands , and after having a bit of a paddy i got it all back together , not looking forward to removing again to fit ipod/usb lead !
next up cleaned and painted discs , hubs and calipers machine silver
next up is some pressed plates...
next up is some 2010 mk6 golf atlanta 16" alloys , which give it a jetta look ,so for now thats it , looking to get a re map soon and rear tints and some jetta fog lights , and that will be it outside , just want to up spec some of the interior parts and will leave it be :hyst
Last edited by torque777 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
passat 2002 sport oem+ ....gone but not forgoten....still missed

This topic has 374 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login