am back with b5.5!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

lucasg60
Car of the Year 2010
Passat model: awx estate

am back with b5.5!

Post by lucasg60 »

so after i sold my b5 and have spending money on mk1,decided to get another passat,this time newer b5.5 ofcourse estate,after i saw few on ebay and even won 1,was thinking its impossible to get good example and then like always place a bit on some passat on ebay and won it!so off to train to coventry,was fakin raining and even didn't saw the car,jump in and back to london (get home at 11 :???: ),bought it 3 month ago and haven't chance to do anything,but last week was quite busy and i done

intercoller

(made another set of pipes so if some1 want it for £65 posted then drop me pm,you need 1xIC 2X45~elbows 4xclamps and all will cost you around £150,pipes gona b powder coated :mrgreen: )

also done all belts incl cambelt,all filters,tensioner and roller (all from VW :(( ) also bougth complete LUK clutch kit with dual fly mass wheel ,cost me fortune but thinking to keep it for few years,also fitted EGR delete pipe too but have no pics :( also bought me great machine like mig welder made by snap on,and fitted some mk4 recaros while i could re-weld runners

hmm fit's perfect and i love them more than rs6 i had,holding in place 85kg very well,would even say they too small for me :D ,now just need to set up date and chose colour and retrim whole interior,thinking about trim lower part of dash borad same colour as seats etc,but not sure what colour yet :evil:

also few month ago i had big luck and manage to buy rear US tilgate wih rubsrtips and marker light so we go US style this time

and some wheels laying aroung too

but i bought 9,5x20et45 brabus monoblock's which needs narrow them a bit and polish but not sure yet,as for plans am making air ride on KONI adj struts with 20L tank and 12 brass valves!4x1/2" to fill up each corners,4x1/2" to dump each corners and thats gona work only witch switch box,and then 4x1/4" to dump car with switches in side the car to set right hight easier,full retrim i thinking to go light brown,custom LED interior lights,US stuff incl bumper,and wheels,also im gona respray front and at some point,will update soon as 2morro im starting taking interior off and do some wires for airride,and here's my little toy,nearly finished and this time is red :mrgreen:

lucas

This topic has 212 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login