fuzzynuts green machine NEW UPDATE

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

fuzzynuts
B4
Passat model: b5 1.8 turbo

fuzzynuts green machine NEW UPDATE

Post by fuzzynuts »

hi all ive been on here for a couple of months now so i thought i would show you all the green machine lol
Well its a b5 1.8turbo sport
2000 reg
it came with the 6disc cd changer in the boot (but taking that out to make way for custom sub enclosure)
94k on the clock with full VW service history
and i got it for £900

so far i have fixed the hazzard switch so now the indicators dont stay on and blow my bulbs lol, pressed plates, chrome indicator bulbs, upgraded recirculating valve and pioneer headunit with my 12inch audiobahn sub with 600watt amp
The MOT is due this month so will keep it as it is until i get a 12 month clean bill lol but on order i have coilovers, HID kit, debadge grill, FMIC and once the baby is out hopefully some shiny rims lol. I love this car and gald i changed from vectras to passats.

Over all the car is mint and i cant fault the drive it does have its imperfections but in time i will sort it as this will be a long term project for me.
Last edited by fuzzynuts on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login